Monday, October 7, 2013

What a big croc!!

Introduction

Whoa, that's a big croc, it might just be a super croc! And that's what it is. Super croc is the biggest croc to ever live. 110 million years ago these monsters used to roam the earth. With 12 meters of length and a hefty 8 tons! 




 My Opinion


 It wasn't just walking with the dinosaurs, they were eating them. They use their head to attack their prey. Unlike regular alligators when they stalk their victim.
In my opinion, super croc does indeed exist but is really hard to detect.Even though its 12 meters long! Its very stealthy and fast.

Top 5 Videos and Pictures About Super Croc!


      





















































                                     Challenge!

  That's right, I'm challenging your brain I triple dog dare you to learn as much about super croc and reply down in the comment section. Remember I triple dog dared you. If I like it I'll give you a chocolate cake!







 

1 comment:

  1. I liked your CHALLENGE section where you tripple doged dared. I found it interesting and creative. I also liked your pictures and videos on SuperCroc! especially the one where hes flying with the cape.

    ReplyDelete