Thursday, October 24, 2013

Those stupid ads


     Adds Are So Annoying


  Tell me about it adds can be super annoying, but some can really grab your attention like this commercial, it grabs it because it really funny. The reason why its funny is because they use emotional appeal. Emotional appeal is when you laugh at it or be sad etc. This is effective because it makes you laugh.  The other  commercial, they use glittering and generalities. Glittering and generalities is a catchy slogan. In this ad, ( keyboard cat ) their slogan is ''get crack' in."



   Opinion

  To me, my favorite video was keyboard cat because it gets right to the point. While the other goes on and on. My favorite kind of ad is a humorous one I love something that makes me laugh.Laughter is like medicine for me. In the ads below they are emotional appeal which are my favorite  




Top Five Emotional Appeal Videos 





  For this commercial, a camel is making the video funny so you get attached.











This commercial is funny because they fight.












   For this commercial, the man is encouraging his wife to use technology for everything
















































Top Five Bandwagon Videos



In the commercial they make fun of other products 



In this commercial, babies are dancing.



     In this commercial,they use bandwagon by making the ipod white.














They use bandwagon by, sowing you the COLOR of the phone.













Challenge!

 For your challenge, I want you to tell me the most funniest commercial you ever saw in the comment section. And if you win, you get...NOTHING! Just for the sake of it. And for the question of the day,tell me in the comment section your favorite celebrity!




No comments:

Post a Comment