Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Whats your Favorite Month

     Whats your Favorite Month?

A lot of people have a favorite month, it might be your birthday month or just a special day. You can say them 
in different languages, sing about them, and talk about them. months are weird, every other month there is 30 days then 31 day except for February which has 28 days 29 on a leap year. 



                Opinion......
   My favorite month of the year is December because its cold and its the month you get presents and see your family at parties. Another month that is my favorite is march, because its my birthday month. it usually rains on my birthday which is good because its still a little cold out side. 




             Challenge...

 
I want to know your favorite month is. And for my challenge,  try and learn all the months in a different language besides English. and if you do, ill reward you with untold riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment