Friday, January 31, 2014

what matters in 2013

 What Do You Remember The Most This Year?


What I remember most about 2013 is the hurricane that hit the Philippines, Hurricane Haiyan. this storm wreaked havoc in the Philippines as you can see in these pictures.


   Hurricane Haiyan had killed  6,069 people and ruined their homes. At 196 mph, this storm was one of the strongest storms under Hurricane Sandy. Meanwhile, 1,779 have been missing! imagine one of your family members have been lost from a storm what would YOU do?

                                                                   My Opinion



                                                      My favorite/most popular is What Does The Fox Say? Not to brag or anything but, I got an e-mail saying I was one of the first person to discover it. I was so surprised! another opinion I have is the video called: how animals eat their food.                  
   




                   Top 10 Games and Videos of 2013



This game I personally like is called "Slender the Eight Pages."




"Mine-craft" is most popular game in the USA.



"Call of Duty Ghosts" is a very popular game that came out this year.







This video is called "How Animals Eat Their Food."







this video is called "hump-day" (which is Wednesday.) was just supposed to be a funny Geico  commercial but, it went viral.































hunger games catching fire



















is a popular computer game










call of duty black ops was very popular until ghosts came out.








http://http/youtube.com



        challenge......

my challenge to you is to play one of these games warning, some of these games aren't free and some may or may not freak you out. Tell me what game you play in the comments.









No comments:

Post a Comment