Thursday, January 30, 2014

the wondrous world of cats

                               Cats Are My Inspiration

Cats are the most popular pets in the US. And by-far the most beautiful animals in the world. cats can actually save your life like in this story I read called:  "family cat may of saved our lives during snow" check it out!  the mountain press.com 


              Opinion

 My favorite kind of cat is by far the classic tabby, it is my favorite because all my cats are tabbys. my cats are named: Whiskey Dusty and Bobcat. Bobcat is my favorite cat out of whiskey and dusty because she is very sweet and loving. bobcat is also very protective about me and doesn't anyone but me. so she hates my dad mom and brother witch is good for me.

        
     Challenge 
 what is your favorite cat in the world of cats. let me know in the comments. I challenge you to buy a cat.















No comments:

Post a Comment